06 Jan Sautéed Mixed Olives With Feta Cheese and Roasted Red Peppers
Posted at 20:03h in Recipes 0 Comments
This is one of those recipes that is easily prepared ahead of time. Briny and full of flavor, this Mediterranean mix is a great complement to charcuterie boards or served just on their own with cocktails.
Sautéed Mixed Olives With Feta Cheese and Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 cup Greek mixed olives
- 1 cup Greek-style salt-cured black olives
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Pinch red pepper flake
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 clove roasted garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 small orange squeezed
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 10.5 ounces Greek feta cheese in brine cubed
- 1 roasted red peppers in the jar
- Sauté olives in olive oil, herbs, red pepper flake, pepper, garlic until warmed through. Add zest, and juice of an orange, sauté, then toss olives with capers.
- Layer in bowl or jar, adding a little extra olive oil to the olive mixture, feta cheese, and red peppers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!