06 Jan Sautéed Mixed Olives With Feta Cheese and Roasted Red Peppers
This is one of those recipes that is easily prepared ahead of time. Briny and full of flavor, this Mediterranean mix is a great complement to charcuterie boards or served just on their own with cocktails.
Sautéed Mixed Olives With Feta Cheese and Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 cup Greek mixed olives
- 1 cup Greek-style salt-cured black olives
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Pinch red pepper flake
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 clove roasted garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 small orange squeezed
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 10.5 ounces Greek feta cheese in brine cubed
- 1 roasted red peppers in the jar
- Sauté olives in olive oil, herbs, red pepper flake, pepper, garlic until warmed through. Add zest, and juice of an orange, sauté, then toss olives with capers.
- Layer in bowl or jar, adding a little extra olive oil to the olive mixture, feta cheese, and red peppers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!