03 Mar Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle French Fries
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle French Fries
I have one small confession, I love these perfectly crunchy, satisfyingly delicious truffle fries! Nutty and sweet Parmesan Reggiano is freshly grated over the hot salty air-fries with parsley brightening every bite. Just the right amount of salt, truffle oil, and extra crunchy exterior will capture your tastebuds. There is something unpretentious and not so stuffy about these fries.This recipe uses shoe-string freezer fries from your local grocery store. Although you could make your own, leaving the skins on, the intent is to have these ingredients on hand and be able to effortlessly put together a show-stopping cocktail hour nibble. And did I mention they are going to go great with the juicy burger sliders with blue cheese and candied bacon we’re making this summer at FoodStyleUncorked!They disappear quickly, so be sure to have an extra bag of fries in your freezer!They will bring you closer to your friends and family; after all, you need to be close to the fries before they disappear!
- Air Fryer
- Fine grater
- 28 ounces Shoe string fries frozen (1 pound 12 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Black truffle oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Reggiano cheese finely grated
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley fresh (Flat leaf parsley)
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Preheat air-fryer to 400 degrees for 5minutes.
- Continue air fryer at 400 degrees on the high, set timer at 10 minutes. Add the entire bag of frozen fries to the air fryer. After 5 minutes, toss and shake the fries rotating the bottom fries to the top. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes tossing and turning fries again.
- Set Air frier again to 10 minutes on high continues the cooking process until the fries become crispy.
- Add truffle oil and fries in a large bowl, toss to coat the fries, and add salt, grated parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Place fries in parchment-lined serving cones, bowls, or small trays. Garnish with more parmesan parsley and finish with salt.
- Note: Air fryers vary, so keep a watchful eye while cooking fries, tossing as needed. Taste fries and adjust the flavor to your liking. You can also use a small spray bottle to lightly spray truffle oil onto the hot fries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!